– DO YOU OFTEN ENCOUNTER SEXISM?
– Constantly, any post on social networks on this topic causes a storm in a glass of water, someone’s butt is sure to burn. Plus our mentality, when the bottom guys do not want to show themselves, are wildly shy of their desires and a little less than always perceive femdom as a game in between other important things. Now I have no idea how you can build a serious relationship with them. If someone succeeded, then they were just lucky.
Now I have no relationship with any of the partners. Many people just need intricate sex without commitment or a traditional relationship, where he would obey only in bed. These are the seekers of the pocket mistress who need a domina-cat: she gave orders, and then you hid her back in your pocket so that she plays a traditional role, nurtures the male ego and does not blather. At the same time, radical feminists believe that a femdom is still serving a man.
– DO THEY DENY THAT WOMEN HAVE SUCH PREFERENCES?
– It is believed that the role of mistress is one of the varieties of female gender socialization, which grew out of the need to be pleasant to a man and fulfill his wishes. I agree with this, especially considering that 90% of the lower ones themselves believe in it. I think that it is impossible to completely get out of the existing gender paradigms, ideas about beauty and sexuality. Simply, if you do something, it is important to be aware of what it is. I am able to hold several points of view in my head and agree that the image of the lady is sexualized. I also do not exclude that in the future my opinion will change.
– BUT YOU DON’T ALWAYS WEAR LATEX.
– I don’t wear it at all, to be precise, since I don’t have a fetish for rubber and I don’t like to sweat a lot, which is inevitable in latex. However, I love leather and its imitations.
As I gained experience, my sense of self as a mistress grew. Maya is my alter ego, my real name is different. The new personality begins to want more of his attributes. As a result, the wardrobe is replenished with leather clothes, catsuits and heels. In addition, I am a creative person, a lover of dressing up, transforming and playing in public. Bright clothes for parties and photosets made up half of my wardrobe long before joining BDSM. In recent years, this tendency has been reincarnated.